Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant offers investment of $1,200 per KWh
News/Tra Vinh - Janakuasa Group, Malaysia has recently submitted to Vietnamese ministry of industry and trade the investment report of Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 600 MW x2 to be built in Tra Vinh province, under Building-Operating-Transferring (BOT) method.
The group's leaders said the investment rate for Duyen Hai 2 Thermo power plant project might reach $1,200 per KWh.
The construction was supposed to be kicked off in Q3 of 2010, after the group finishes all the concerning negotiations for electricity price, BOT contracts with Vietnamese partners.
France-based Alstom Group seems to be selected as the main EPC contractor for this project.
.:: Other news
• Japanese firms seek investment opportunities in Ha Nam (19/07/2014)
• Japan grants loans to Vinh Tan 4 power plant project (18/07/2014)
• JBIC Governor speaks highly of investment climate in Vietnam (17/07/2014)
• Construction starts on expanded Thac Mo hydropower plant (07/07/2014)
• Dubai's Limitless receives investment certificate for Vietnam project (06/07/2014)
• Nghe An province strives to attract more investment (06/07/2014)
• Samsung gets go-ahead for $1b plant (04/07/2014)
• Hai Phong enhances trade, investment with Norwegian businesses (04/07/2014)
• German group to expand investment in Vietnam (02/07/2014)