Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant offers investment of $1,200 per KWh
News/Tra Vinh - Janakuasa Group, Malaysia has recently submitted to Vietnamese ministry of industry and trade the investment report of Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 600 MW x2 to be built in Tra Vinh province, under Building-Operating-Transferring (BOT) method.
The group's leaders said the investment rate for Duyen Hai 2 Thermo power plant project might reach $1,200 per KWh.
The construction was supposed to be kicked off in Q3 of 2010, after the group finishes all the concerning negotiations for electricity price, BOT contracts with Vietnamese partners.
France-based Alstom Group seems to be selected as the main EPC contractor for this project.
.:: Other news
• Hai Duong attracts 320 million USD of foreign investment (16/04/2014)
• Ariston Thermo opens new plant in Bac Ninh (15/04/2014)
• Indian, Vietnamese firms look to boost investment (15/04/2014)
• Japan to help improve Southeast Asia’s investment climate (12/04/2014)
• Bulgarian Risk Engineering AD to Consult N-plant Project in Vietnam (09/04/2014)
• Textile and garment businesses increase investment in Quang Binh (08/04/2014)
• Vietnam facilitates French investment: minister (08/04/2014)
• Conference promotes investment into Quang Binh (07/04/2014)
• Information technology firms raise investment in Hanoi (07/04/2014)