Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant offers investment of $1,200 per KWh
News/Tra Vinh - Janakuasa Group, Malaysia has recently submitted to Vietnamese ministry of industry and trade the investment report of Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 600 MW x2 to be built in Tra Vinh province, under Building-Operating-Transferring (BOT) method.
The group's leaders said the investment rate for Duyen Hai 2 Thermo power plant project might reach $1,200 per KWh.
The construction was supposed to be kicked off in Q3 of 2010, after the group finishes all the concerning negotiations for electricity price, BOT contracts with Vietnamese partners.
France-based Alstom Group seems to be selected as the main EPC contractor for this project.
.:: Other news
• $73.9 million ODA loan to expand southern hydropower plant (12/03/2014)
• GE expects wind power to soar (12/03/2014)
• Ha Nam province, RoK company to cooperate on investment promotion (10/03/2014)
• Work begins on Vinh Tan 4 thermal power plant (10/03/2014)
• Japan offers loans for climate change, economic projects (08/03/2014)
• Work begins on $1.3b thermal power plant in Binh Thuan (08/03/2014)
• Japanese firms seek investment opportunities in Binh Duong (08/03/2014)
• Vinatex in search of investment (04/03/2014)
• Dong Nai seeks billion dollar engineering investment (04/03/2014)