Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant offers investment of $1,200 per KWh
News/Tra Vinh - Janakuasa Group, Malaysia has recently submitted to Vietnamese ministry of industry and trade the investment report of Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 600 MW x2 to be built in Tra Vinh province, under Building-Operating-Transferring (BOT) method.
The group's leaders said the investment rate for Duyen Hai 2 Thermo power plant project might reach $1,200 per KWh.
The construction was supposed to be kicked off in Q3 of 2010, after the group finishes all the concerning negotiations for electricity price, BOT contracts with Vietnamese partners.
France-based Alstom Group seems to be selected as the main EPC contractor for this project.
.:: Other news
• Vietnam to welcome wave of investment from Japan (09/10/2014)
• Japanese group seeks investment opportunity in Vietnam (09/10/2014)
• Sailboat building plant to be constructed in Da Nang (04/10/2014)
• PM okays airport investment report (03/10/2014)
• HCM City calls for investment in high-tech agriculture sector (03/10/2014)
• $32 mn power supply to island off central Vietnam debuts (01/10/2014)
• Southern Power Corporation and Siemens Consortium sign a landmark contract in the power sector (21/09/2014)
• NA inspects preparations of nuclear power project (20/09/2014)
• Binh Duong approves 42 new investment projects (20/09/2014)