Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant offers investment of $1,200 per KWh
News/Tra Vinh - Janakuasa Group, Malaysia has recently submitted to Vietnamese ministry of industry and trade the investment report of Duyen Hai 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 600 MW x2 to be built in Tra Vinh province, under Building-Operating-Transferring (BOT) method.
The group's leaders said the investment rate for Duyen Hai 2 Thermo power plant project might reach $1,200 per KWh.
The construction was supposed to be kicked off in Q3 of 2010, after the group finishes all the concerning negotiations for electricity price, BOT contracts with Vietnamese partners.
France-based Alstom Group seems to be selected as the main EPC contractor for this project.
.:: Other news
• Power generation capacity to increase by 462MW (05/12/2013)
• BIDV offers infrastructure funds (05/12/2013)
• Sun Group offers social housing (05/12/2013)
• Japanese steel company opens new plant in Binh Duong (04/12/2013)
• Mekong Delta receives investment boost (02/12/2013)
• FDI firms raise material area investment (28/11/2013)
• Ca Mau fishes for foreign investment (28/11/2013)
• Vietnam's PV Gas offers foreign investors 49% stake in 2nd LNG terminal project (28/11/2013)
• ITACO to amend thermal power project (27/11/2013)